Attorney Don Passman literally wrote the book on the music business: “All You Need to Know About the Music Business.” Here we delve deeply into today’s deal landscape, as well as Don’s story, how he got to be one of the foremost lawyers in the music business. If you want to know about record deals, and publishing deals, and 360 deals and touring deals…this is the place!
- Can you guys please recommend a book that made you cry?
- Chris Bosh’s Favorite Basketball Writers? Kobe Bryant Makes the List.
- Who Really Wrote Your Favorite Song? It’s Complicated
- Revised Book Explains the Business of the Music Business
- Kanye West’s Record Deal Is Standard. That Doesn’t Mean the Record Industry Is Fair